Roux Progress Report

I'm getting more and more familiar with Roux, and I have reached a sub-40 ao5 already, but I want to reach sub-40 consistently by the end of the year still. 

I'm loving Roux, but I have a hard time with the very last step of permuting all the correct edges. Sounds dumb, but I think I'm spamming TPS until I see a solved cube. I've only recognized cases like:


Half a Dot U2 M2 U2

Dots E2 M' E2 M

Cases I'm struggling with:
"Fuu" U2 M' U2 M'
Worse than "Fuu" U2 M U2 M

I've also come across a case that looks like this:
(Same case, but different angles)
I don't know the alg for this case, but it seems to be a 2 look fix. Any help with this would be great. 

I also am very slow at block building. I'm trying to get myself motivated to watch videos on how to improve it, but I'm another lazy teenager. Right now, I'm mainly using F2L insertions for "blockbuilding". I guess I'm using 1/2 of F2L. Sometimes, I insert the corners first then the edge or the edge then the corners, but this seems inefficient or maybe I'm slow as of right now?
Even at my first comp, my F2L was my main weakness. I don't know if I should improve my F2L for Roux or learn block building. 

Also, I got a new PB on Roux today! 25.77! 

Comments

Popular Posts